Successful leaders know that their success hinges more on their team’s results than their own. That’s why, through her own 15-year personal leadership journey and ongoing research, Colleen Hauk, best-selling co-author of the book, Women Who Ignite, has created a unique “Lead with Impact” Framework that will empower you to be the effective leader that builds extraordinary teams to deliver superior results. Be prepared to be inspired and empowered to elevate your leadership expertise.
Agenda at a Glance
Topics covered will include:
- Shifting from an Individual Contributor to a Leader
- Recognizing the Mindsets that Cultivate a Thriving Culture
- Developing the Skills that Improve Self and Team Performance
- Creating Processes that Enhance Team Development
- Designing your Professional Journey for Purposeful Growth
Top Reasons to Attend
- Command the skills needed to think strategically and drive productive decision making to hone your effectiveness.
- Establish methods to inspire engagement, create a cohesive culture, and effectively lead a team to attract and retain top talent.
- Enhance your communication delivery to extend across platforms for greater influence and efficiency.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for mid-level to senior leaders and/or those recommended by a senior leader. Mid-Level Leaders who are emerging and seeking knowledge to facilitate upward mobility. This conference is for Managers, Directors, and VPs looking to continue their career path to Senior Level, Executive Level, and C-Suite Roles with:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals, healthcare system & healthcare providers
- Health insurance companies
- Biotech companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare-related associations and foundations
- Industry influencers (solutions providers, educational organizations, government entities and venture capitalists)