about you when you use this Site.
What information we collect about you
The information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following two categories: “personal information” and “non-personally identifiable information.” Personal information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are (your name, job title, company, physical mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and, if applicable, financial information such as your credit card information). Non-personally identifiable information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. If we do combine non-personally identifiable information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
In general, we collect your personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback and participate in our events. In addition, our Site may use “cookies” to gather non-personally identifiable information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function as a result.
Why your information is processed and how it will be used
Personal information you provide to us is used to process your registration, manage your account, deliver the services you request (including communicating with you about our events and your registration for an event), and to respond to your inquiries and contact you about the Site and/or our services on the basis of your consent and may be used in a number of ways,
including, but not limited to:
- registration for attendance at DGE events
- subscriptions to DGE marketing emails
- to access certain features or functions of our Site(s)
We would like to send you information about services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes
or providing your information to others.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
DGE takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data that it processes is: (i) relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used, (ii) reliable for its intended use, and (iii) accurate, complete and current.
DGE offers you the opportunity to choose or opt out of disclosure of your personal data to certain third parties or use your personal data for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose for which the information was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may contact DGE as indicated below regarding the company’s use or disclosure of your personal data.
- to its subsidiary companies as necessary to perform services on its behalf
- to service providers, affiliates, agents and/or business partners DGE has retained to
- perform services on its behalf
- when DGE believes disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or
Special circumstances where we may disclose your information
Other than as set forth above, we may use and/or disclose your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in the following circumstances:
- Although unlikely, your personal information may be disclosed to the governments,
- courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies under a lawful order in a jurisdiction where you are located and/or where your personal information is stored and/or processed. You cannot opt out of disclosure of your personal information if required by lawful order.
Accountability for onward transfer of personal data
How we protect your information
We use reasonable technological and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Hyperlinks and other websites
What do we do with your information when you terminate your relationship with us?
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. However, we may continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty
- Access your personal information and have it corrected, amended or deleted
- Receive a copy of your personal data and transit such to others
- At any time, to object to our processing of your personal information which we will comply with unless we demonstrate a compelling legitimate ground for processing such that overrides your rights
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
If you wish to raise a complaint and initiate and investigation on how we have handled your personal data, or request a copy of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may make a small charge for this service.
Questions or feedback
Dynamic Global Events, LLC
15200 S. Jog Road Suite 206
Delray Beach, FL 33446