As DGE welcomes you back to in-person conferences, we assure you that every precaution will be taken to keep you safe and healthy at our events. We have set new protocols for social distancing, onsite cleansing, and vaccination guarantees, all to make sure you have the best possible experience for learning and networking with a community of your peers.
- VACCINATION IS MANDATORY to participate in a DGE in-person event. All event staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors must submit proof of vaccinated status upon first entry to the event space
- All event staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors must wear masks in all event spaces, except when speaking on stage or eating in designated socially-distanced locations
- All participants must affirm that they are not experiencing symptoms, have not been to an area with a travel health advisory, and have not been closely exposed to anyone who was
- All events will follow federal and local safety guidances, as well as additional regulations that may be in place for each venue
- All seating and exhibition areas will allow for 3 feet of space between participants
- Event staff will be constantly monitoring room capacity and density
- New directional and distancing signage will help remind participants about social distancing while keeping foot traffic flowing smoothly
- All event spaces will have enhanced cleaning protocols throughout your stay
- DGE and hotel staff have been trained on rapid response if event participants begin to show symptoms of illness
We appreciate your trust and your willingness to resume in-person learning. We pledge to put your health and safety first while holding our educational conferences, and to continue to refine and improve those standards based on developing guidelines from governments and venues.
- Investigator-Initiated Sponsored Trials (IITs)
- Investigator-Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR/IIS)
- Medical Affairs/Field Medical Affairs
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Grants Management
- Clinical Research
- Publication Planning
- Phase IV
- Legal & Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical and Research Investigators
- Site Management
- Post-Market Studies
- Clinical Affairs
- Surefire methods to manage and implement, successful and compliant IIT/IIS
- Deeper insight to understanding Fair Market Value (FMV) and aligning IIS with corporate strategy
- Examination of the role Medical Affairs and MSLs in conducting a successful IIT
- Guidelines to Develop and Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Research Site
- Review the value of Investigative research and the tools that are essential for your organization
- Understand how to best align research with goals of your organization
A block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate for our conference participants. To reserve a room, please visit https://book.passkey.com/e/50233885 or call 215-823-6240 and reference the special rate “DGEB.” The discounted reservation rate will be in effect until JANUARY 17, 2022.
DGE is not affiliated with any third-party booking agencies, bureaus or travel companies. In the event that an outside party contacts you for any type of hotel or travel arrangements, please disregard these solicitations and kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DGE has not authorized these companies to contact you and we do not verify the legitimacy of the services or rates offered. Please book your guest rooms through DGE’s reserved guest room block using the details provided.