Investigator-Initiated Trials have led to the discovery and development of innovative, safe, and effective therapies and play a vital role in cancer research.
DGE’s 2nd Investigator-Initiated Trials Summit returns in-person to share in-depth best practices on engaging with investigators, designing and executing the best study protocols, aligning research with the goals of the organization, and fostering collaborative relationships.
Join us November 2-3 in Philadelphia for a unique learning opportunity that will help you manage costs and secure operational support in compliant investigator-sponsored research!
Three Events – One Price – All Access
Benefit from three events for one price with an all access pass! Register for DGE’s 6th Digital Strategy & Innovation for Medical Affairs or the 3rd Next-Gen MSL Excellence and attend sessions from any of the three events.
- Assess The Value of Collaborative Research
- Gather Insights on Negotiating IIT and Collaborative Research Global Study Contracts
- Map out the Process to Support IIT Programs
- Define the Roles of the Company and Investigator In Externally Sponsored Research
- Navigate Key Regulatory and Compliance Challenges
- Develop a Framework to Integrate RWE To Strengthen the Value Proposition
- Deploy Proper Oversight for Managing Multisite Trials
- Investigator-Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR/IIS)
- Medical Affairs
- Field Medical Affairs
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Field Medical Science Liaisons
- Grants Management
- Site Management
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trial Monitoring
- Research Collaborations
- Publication Planning
- Phase IV
- Legal & Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical and Research Investigators
- Post-Market Studies
IIT/IISR service providers:
Investigator-Initiated Sponsored Trials (IITs)
Regulatory compliance consultants
Site selection and management
Medical Writing Firms