September 19-21, 2022
The Inn At Penn, Philadelphia, PA - Also being live streamed
9th Advancing Women’s Leadership Skills & Opportunitiesin Pharma & Healthcare
Women executives in pharma and healthcare who have climbed every obstacle to get to the top share their success stories to educate and inspire the next generation of leaders. This program challenges and guides attendees to empower women in leadership roles and continue to close the gender parity industry gap.
Who Should Attend
Aspiring Professionals who are emerging and seeking knowledge to facilitate upward mobility.
This conference is for professionals striving to advance their career path within:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals, healthcare system & healthcare providers
- Health insurance companies
- Biotech companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare-related associations and foundations
- Industry influencers (solutions providers, educational organizations, government entities and venture capitalists)
Featured Topics and Discussions:
- Learn How to Set Boundaries and Say No Without Losing Promotional Opportunities
- Advance Gender Consciousness Among Men in the Workplace
- Become a Better Multi-Generational Leader to Build Lasting Diversity
- Lack of Women At The Top – What Pushes Women Away From Senior Leadership Roles?
- Take Charge of Your Career By Cultivating Long-Term Connections
Conference Association Partners
Explore Similar Conferences
Stay Connected Subscribe
Stay up to date on the latest announcements