It’s time to take a seat at the table as experts from top pharmas, medical device companies, and healthcare organizations share their stories, actionable tips, and practiced advice to guide this generation of women on their path forward in their respected industries.
While we all learn how to navigate our current roles and stay on track for career advancement during this challenging time, it is more important than ever that women do not lose pace. Advancing Women’s Leadership Skills & Opportunities in Healthcare & Pharma will address the additional challenges that women face now amidst this pandemic and ways to keep the momentum while advocating for your needs.
Whether you seek equality, advancement, higher salaries, or better titles, professionals from the most recognized industry organizations like AbbVie, Genentech, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Amgen will shed light on ways to help advocate for yourself and others to help close the gap.
- Unique networking opportunities developed with our current virtual setting in mind
- Extended personal developments programs via mentoring, coaching, workshops
- Topics are pressing and relevant to current conferences such as the COVID-19 pandemic and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Areas of focus like business acumen, negotiation tactics, and conflict resolution that are useful in career longevity but are often overlooked in career advancement training
- Executive leadership from AbbVie, Bristol Myers Squibb, Alkermes, and more provide first hand advice and feedback to help further your career advancement
Mid-Level Leaders who are emerging and seeking knowledge to facilitate upward mobility. This conference is for Managers, Directors, and VPs looking to continue their career path to Senior Level, Executive Level, and C-Suite Roles with:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals, healthcare system & healthcare providers
- Health insurance companies
- Biotech companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare-related associations and foundations
- Industry influencers (solutions providers, educational organizations, government entities and venture capitalists)
Help spread the word about this amazing conference
Stay up to date on the latest announcements