Terms & Conditions
By registering for a DGE event, you agree to the following set of terms and conditions listed below:
The fee includes the conference‚ all program materials‚ and designated food and refreshments.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
In the event you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organization within 3 business days of the start date of the event. All cancellations must be received in writing no later than 30 calendar days prior to the first day of the event to receive a refund, less an administrative charge of $295.00.
No refunds will be issued less than 30 days prior to the event. The registration fee, less the administrative charge can be credited toward another DGE conference of similar value (registration must be received within 12 months of the event from which you cancel). Any price differential must be paid when redeeming a voucher. In the case of a conference cancellation, DGE’s liability is limited to refund conference registration fee only.
Once voucher has been redeemed, no additional changes may be made.
All DGE programs are subject to change, we reserve the right to alter all programs without prior notice.
DGE reserves the right to cancel any conference it deems necessary and will not be responsible for airfare‚ hotel or any other expenses incurred by registrants.
DGE’s liability is limited to the conference registration fee in the event of a cancellation and does not include changes in program date‚ content‚ speakers and/or venue.
*The opinions of DGE’s conference speakers do not necessarily reflect those of the companies they represent, nor DGE.
Please Note: Speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, significant effort to find a suitable replacement will be made. The content in DGE slide presentations, including news, data, advertisements and other information, is provided by DGE’s designated speakers and is designed for informational purposes for its attendees. It is NOT INTENDED for purposes of copywriting or redistribution to other outlets without the express written permission of DGE’s designated speaking parties. Neither DGE nor its content providers and/or speakers and attendees shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. DGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO
THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE. Although DGE makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, DGE does not guarantee the accuracy of, or endorse the views or opinions given by any third-party content provider. DGE presentations may point to other websites that may be of interest to you, however DGE does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
Sponsor/Exhibitor – Terms and Conditions:
1) Payment terms – The agreed upon fee for conference services is non-refundable. Payment is due within 30 business days of invoice. If the conference is occurring in 30 days or less from the invoice date, payment is due as soon as possible and is required in full before the contracted conference commences on the designated date. Once signed, this agreement is non-cancellable by the sponsor/exhibitor, however if the conference is cancelled by Dynamic Global Events, LLC. (DBA “DGE”) for any reason outside of covenants contained in Section 9 (listed below), the sponsor/exhibitor will receive a full credit to another event.
2) Acceptable Use of Space – No renting or sharing of space is permitted. DGE retains the right to have removed from the exhibit any company that has not duly contracted and remitted payment in full to DGE. All sponsor/exhibitor activities must be confined to the limits of rented space and must not impede traffic or interfere with the activities of other sponsors/exhibitors. Every exhibit must be staffed by members of the sponsor/exhibitor and safely operational during the conference. DGE reserves the right to evict any sponsor/exhibitors, who, because of conduct of personnel, excessive noise, methods of operation or any other reason, detract from the general education and networking of the conference. In the event of eviction, DGE will not issue a refund.
3) American with Disabilities Act Compliance – Sponsor/Exhibitor shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that it is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any regulations under the Act. Sponsor/Exhibitor will ensure the accessibility of its exhibit space and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify DGE against any claims, damages, loss or exposure, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or related to any alleged ADA violation. The designated conference venue shall be responsible for all accessibility requirements and labor accommodation requirements under the ADA relating to the sponsor/exhibit area and attendee facilities.
4) Indemnification – The sponsor/exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DGE, its officers, directors, employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any condition, defect or operation of any apparatus, equipment or fixtures furnished by the sponsor/exhibitor in connection with his/her exhibit. Sponsor/exhibitor further agrees to hold harmless DGE its officers, directors, employees and members from any and all liability to any person or persons for or by reason of any act or omission of said exhibitor, or any of his/her agents, servants or employees. This indemnity includes, but is not limited to, claims of injury, death or property damage, or of copyright, trademark or patent infringement, and unfair competition or product liability. The sponsor/exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases DGE and its individuals from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. Sponsor/exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless DGE its officers, directors, employees and members against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property, governmental charges, taxes and/or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by sponsor/exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the designated exhibition premises or part thereof, excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the conference venue, its employees and agents. In addition, sponsor/exhibitor acknowledges that DGE and the conference venue do not maintain insurance covering such losses by sponsor/exhibitor.
5) Insurance requirements – The sponsor and/or exhibitor shall, at its sole cost and expense procure and maintain through the term of each contract, comprehensive general liability insurance against claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises rented by DGE. Such insurance shall include contractual and liability coverage, with combined single limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate. Such insurance shall name Dynamic Global Events, LLC. as an additional insured and sponsor/exhibitor shall upon request provide Dynamic Global Events, LLC. with certificate so indicating. Workers compensation and any other insurance or required licenses shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws, covering all sponsor/exhibitor company’s employees engaged in the performance of any work for the exhibitor including employee liability coverage, in a minimum amount of not less than $500,000 of individual and/or aggregate coverage. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from the confines of the designated exhibit area.
6) Fire and Safety Adherence – Each sponsor/exhibitor is responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all fire and safety codes deriving from the state that the conference venue resides in. All electrical signs and equipment must be wired to meet the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and must conform to appropriate federal, state, and municipal codes. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all sponsor/exhibitors and is the sole responsibility of the sponsor/exhibitor.
7) Security – Sponsor/Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their exhibit, its belongings and its content. Sponsor/Exhibitors are encouraged to budget for and make security arrangements for sensitive or valuable items. DGE is not responsible for security and/or theft.
8) Conference Attendees and Sponsor/Exhibit Staff – Admission to the conference will be available only to registered attendees and sponsor/exhibit staff of at least 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required to obtain entrance into the conference and designated exhibit area. DGE makes efforts to attract relevant audiences to its exhibiting areas but does not guarantee specific volumes of traffic levels.
9) Failure to Hold Conference – Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, inclement weather, Acts of God, political, social or union boycott, or any other circumstance beyond the control of DGE or the designated conference venue make it impossible or impractical to hold the conference at the scheduled time, the contract will be re-assigned to a rescheduled date. DGE may retain the sponsor/exhibit fee and apply those funds towards the rescheduled event and transfer any outstanding monies owed to the rescheduled event. If a conference is cancelled, DGE is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by sponsor/exhibitor and registrants. In no event shall DGE be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
10) Amendment of Terms & Conditions – DGE reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions at any time, and all changes, amendments and additions so made shall be binding on the sponsor/exhibitor with the provision that all sponsor/exhibitors will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by DGE.