In the digital age the pharmaceutical industry relies on their medical communication teams to interpret a tremendous amount of information into user-friendly stories that resonate with audiences. The second annual MedComm 3.0 EAST conference aims to bring industry professionals an interactive platform to explore advanced solutions to communication challenges that the pharmaceutical industry faces.
- Discuss the changing environment for publications professionals
- Break down silos when working with commercial teams
- Develop frameworks for scientific engagement
- Discuss the importance of MI omni-channel content strategies
- Achieve greater transparency and promote practices that protect the integrity of authorship
Learn and network with influential speakers who will share practices they've implemented to preserve company reputation and advocate for patients in a highly-regulated environment.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Rare opportunity to learn and prosper from women who’ve achieved C-Level positions
- Hear ideas and best practices for overcoming barriers to success
- Network with peers, mentors and those on their “way up” in leadership roles
- Create a road map for achieving your next leadership role in Pharma or Healthcare
- Learn strategies for fostering diversity and inclusion
Mid-Level Leaders who are emerging and seeking knowledge to facilitate upward mobility. This conference is for Managers, Directors and VPs looking to continue their career path to Senior Level, Executive Level and C-Suite Roles with:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals, healthcare system & healthcare providers
- Health insurance companies
- Biotech companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare related associations, foundations, solutions providers, educational organizations, government entities and venture capitalists
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 | Day 2
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM
Recap of Day One Sessions
9:15 AM - 10:45 AM
Meetings with the FDA
To assist in navigating the intricate web of regulations and requirements, the FDA offer several key points of interaction during the development process.
- Learn what meetings are possible for your products during your development life cycle and what you should aim to get out of them.
- Learn how to take advantage of these meetings from scheduling to planning and conducting the meeting to gain full understanding and actionable output.
- Review case studies of successful negotiation and communication during meetings.
- See lessons learned from less successful meetings and how to manage that during the meeting and recover after the meeting.
10:45 AM - 11:15 AM
11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Beginning with the End Target in Mind
The largest goal of every development program is to help patients and enhance their lives. However, that cannot be accomplished philanthropically, so you have to consider what you need to have at the end of the day in order to make money. So how do you ensure that you will hit the target!
- What is a Target Product Profile (TPP) and how do you create it.
- One step beyond the TPP – the claims needed to resonate with customers.
- Materializing the development plan from your targets.
- Practical Application Exercise: Turn a TPP into a Development Program.
2019 Speaker Faculty
Managing Director, Life Sciences Strategy and Operations, R&D Practice
Head of Clinical Innovation
Foley & Lardner, LLP
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
Doctor on Demand
Foley & Lardner, LLP
Digital Medicine and Clinical Innovation Lead
Senior Manager, Drug Delivery and Device Development
Director, R&D Information Head for Clinical Biologics
Director, Head of Clinical Trial Business Capabilities
PhD Candidate, Health Care Ethics
Saint Louis University
Director of Professional Relations, Patient Advocacy
Accreditation Council for Medical Affairs (ACMA)
Patient Advocacy & Education
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Product Officer & Partner
Product Delivery, Advisor, Technical Center of Excellence
Eli Lilly and Company
SVP Global Clinical Operations, Site Management & Trial Optimization
Worldwide Clinical Trials
Senior Director, MAF Clinical Operations
Johnson & Johnson
* SUPER EARLY BIRD *Before 6/5/20
EARLY BIRDBefore 8/7/20
ON-SITERegister at Event
CONFERENCE LIVE VIRTUAL STREAM
VIRTUAL LIVE STREAMRegister Anytime
Register 2 Attendees, Get 1 Complimentary Registration*!
Interested in sending groups of 7 or more? Contact us directly for pricing.
* Standard Pricing Only