This advanced workshop is designed for elite leaders looking to accelerate their implementation of proven leadership principles, connected cultures, and enduring high performance. Through her own 15-year personal leadership journey and ongoing research, Colleen Hauk, best-selling co-author of the book, Women Who Ignite, has created a unique “Lead with Impact” Framework that will empower you to be the elite leader that drives the long-term success of your organization, your team, and yourself.
Agenda at a Glance
Topics covered will include:
- Shifting from an Individual Contributor to a Leader
- Recognizing the Mindsets that Cultivate a Thriving Culture
- Developing the Skills that Improve Self and Team Performance
- Creating Processes that Enhance Team Development
- Designing your Professional Journey for Purposeful Growth
Top Reasons to Attend
- Crack the code on the methodology that moves effective leaders to elite leaders who endure years beyond the norm.
- Confront the current trends and challenges to identify opportunities, guide change and influence stakeholders.
- Create the optimal energy to execute with focus, elevate your business outcomes, and become a sustained elite performer.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for mid-level to senior leaders and/or those recommended by a senior leader. Mid-Level Leaders who are emerging and seeking knowledge to facilitate upward mobility. This conference is for Managers, Directors, and VPs looking to continue their career path to Senior Level, Executive Level, and C-Suite Roles with:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals, healthcare system & healthcare providers
- Health insurance companies
- Biotech companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare-related associations and foundations
- Industry influencers (solutions providers, educational organizations, government entities and venture capitalists)
Subscribe to Conference Updates
Join our e-newsletter list to follow closely all news.