Happy Holidays from DGE! Attend this conference with a colleague and BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE. Select the standard registration option and enter discount code HOLIDAYBOGO at checkout.
Supplier diversity is rising to the top of corporate agendas, and with global supply chains still in disarray there has never been a more urgent need for procurement teams to optimize their partnerships. Most companies that focus on supplier diversity only started within the last 2 years – so there is plenty of room for new leaders to emerge. How can YOU build a supplier diversity program that drives sustainable, long-term value?
Join us at the Supplier Diversity & Economic Inclusion for Pharma & Healthcare Summit, streaming online March 7-8 for an unparalleled networking experience. You’ll walk away with new insights and actionable strategies for overcoming the most critical challenges of working with small and diverse suppliers – including procurement, sourcing, regulatory, compliance, and much more!
No other event goes into as much detail on these crucial topics your teams need!
- Creating sustainable and impactful supplier diversity programs
- Implementing novel procurement strategies to engage with partners
- Adopting practical methods to ensure buy-in from leadership
- Identifying and effectively overcoming unconscious bias
- Leveraging programs to overcome certification challenges
- Tactics to expand supplier diversity on a global scale
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Supplier Diversity
- Vendor Diversity
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Equity & Economic Inclusion
- Chief Diversity Officer / CDO
- Supply Chain
- Supply Management
- Procurement / Global Procurement
- Procurement Strategy
- Commercial Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Sourcing / Global Sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contracting / Contract Sourcing
- Category Management
- Spend Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Risk Management
- Compliance / Government Compliance
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I)
- Government Reporting
- Finance / Purchasing
- Marketing Specialists
Help spread the word about this amazing event
Stay up to date on the latest announcements