The clinical trial landscape has shifted as a result of COVID-19 and quality risk management techniques and tools have evolved by leaps and bounds over the last year. Best practices in RBQM are influencing clinical study methodology and decentralized trials, putting a spotlight on risk based data review including site and central monitoring.
One of the challenges of harnessing RBQM to its fullest potential lies in the opportunity to remove silos and work toward more integrated solutions and processes. DGE invites you to attend the 3rd Annual RBQM Summit and hear from industry experts about the details of implementing data flow process maps, audit trails, data monitoring tools and a deep dive into quality tolerance limits.
- Cultivate a “culture of quality” and ensure end-to-end RBQM
- Expand monitoring to include remote data monitoring, site and central monitoring
- Sharpen skills for risk identification, mitigation and response
- Consider why QTLs and KRIs must line up and how QTL management can be more robust
- Engage sites to respond to central monitoring outputs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Study Monitoring
- Central Monitoring/Site Monitoring
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Quality
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- Clinical Compliance
- Clinical Outsourcing
- Data Management
- Data Science
- Global Clinical Trial Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Risk Evaluation
Stay up to date on the latest announcements