There is currently a tremendous opportunity to strengthen commercial and reimbursement strategies by improving scientific communication on how real world data and evidence support product effectiveness for patients, providers and payers. FDA published the guidance document on, “Real World Data: Assessing Electronic Health Records and Medical Claims Data to Support Regulatory Decision Making for Drug and Biological Products”, in September 2021. This shines the light even brighter on the importance of understanding how to leverage secondary data to complement and innovate clinical trials.
DGE invites you to join your colleagues at the 2nd Real World Evidence and Market Access Symposium to hear about the latest advances and best practices for harnessing the data insights that have the greatest impact on patient care. From identifying and accessing the right data to creating valuable insights that help pave the road to patient access, you will gain the critical approaches needed to focus your message on the patients who will benefit most from your therapy and work to further identify unmet patient needs.
Agenda at a Glance
Topics covered will include:
- Build value maps for specific patient communities and improve scientific communication
- Obtain methods for data collaboration including working with electronic health records, medical claims and patient registries
- Gain knowledge into how RWE is being leveraged in oncology plus RWD and expanded access programs
- Hear opinions on what to do and what not to do working with FDA
- Use insight gained from RWD to make trials more inclusive and diverse
For professionals in pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies responsible for:
- Real World Evidence/Data/Analytics
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Medical Affairs
- Market Access
- Drug/Patient Safety
- Data Analytics
- Population Health
- Observational Research/Studies
- Post Approval
- Clinical Operations/Development
- Medical Scientific Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs/Policy
Also relevant for solution providers focusing on:
- Real world data and evidence platforms/solutions
- Trial management software
- Data management software
- Digital platform technology
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
Top Reasons to Attend
- Determine the most valuable data sources for payers – what do they want most?
- Use real world data analytics to create successful market access inroads pre-launch, launch and post launch
- Improve HEOR experience and applicability of artificial intelligence and machine learning in summarizing the value story
- Communicate clinical, economic and quality of life endpoints of various treatments
- Learn about using RWE to demonstrate value, support coverage decisions and pricing
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities
Are you a vendor, consultancy or solutions provider? Our attendees want to hear what you have to offer their organization. We can customize sponsorship packages tailored to your marketing needs. Whether you’re interested in speaking, sponsoring our virtual exhibit booths, or other options for highlighting your intellectual leadership, please contact Amy Chapman at (561) 571-7687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Conference Updates
Join our e-newsletter list to follow closely all news.