The use of virtual reality (VR) technology has sharply accelerated the field of medicine. Learn how this technology is impacting clinician training to reduce one of the most common hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) in the United States, while enabling efficient scaling of safe and effective use training to clinicians throughout the hospital and healthcare systems.
- Discuss benefits of AR/VR and how it is reshaping healthcare
- Understand the current landscape of AR/VR and how companies are utilizing it
Applications with VR360 can be utilized in our field to help reduce cost and disseminate efficient medical education. Learn how your company can leverage these technologies.
- Discuss the potential of VR technology to leverage experts in your field and educate key stakeholders
- Understand the potential cost savings with creating a virtual footprint
- Actively engage with the right audiences in new and smarter ways
- Demonstrate the power of CME in impacting HCP behavior and improving clinical care
Real World Evidence plays a vital role in the Medical Affairs function. Recent advancements in healthcare and technology have provided clearer examples of how this can benefit the organization as a whole.
- Learn about the latest methods and tools used in RWE generation
- Explore trends in RWE that will transform the medical affairs function
- Examine the existing digital landscape to foresee the rapid changes that will impact the industry
In recent years, there has been a significant rise in wearable technology. Companies are developing new functionalities to meet growing demand for health care wearables.
- Discuss the future landscape for using wearable technology in healthcare
- Combine wearable devices with ML algorithm to revolutionize medical data collection
- Create a strategic plan to meet your audience where they are
- Design materials that can cater to both virtual and in-person
- Offer virtual components at live conferences to deliver a hybrid experience
Medical affairs is at the forefront of disease state education, generating clinical trial awareness and disseminating data to a variety of stakeholders. Executing a successful multichannel digital strategy is paramount; particularly in rare diseases.
- Describe meaningful ways to engage at a digital level (Microsite, Podcasts)
- Boost data dissemination via variety of digital mediums (bite-sized education)
As HCPs continue to expect fast, on demand information, the shift to digital information sources is required to make sure the data can always reach stakeholders when they need it. However, keeping the data consistently available requires new publication amplification initiatives that elevate visibility.
- Discuss why publication amplification is essential as part of a well-rounded publication plan
- Leverage article suggestion platforms to increase discoverability of publications
- Provide case study on value of applications such as TrendMd/QxMD
- Establish a framework for collaboration between medical affairs and commercial teams
- Outline best practices when working together
- Examine how to navigate common scenarios in a compliant manner
- Demonstrate the power of Medical Affairs to spread key messages designed to save lives
- Engage multiple audiences effectively with a targeted mix of media and messaging
- Review an innovative concept for structuring omnichannel outreach
- Learn from a case study of a real-world application of this new framework
- Focus on the key success factors of new methods
Social media has become an increasingly important source of information for physicians and healthcare professionals. To engage consumers and meet their educational needs, many pharmaceutical heavily rely social media platforms.
- Align content with audience preferences
- Ensure visibility of content
- Measure progress toward your goals and objectives
Medical affairs organizations must consistently evolve their communication strategies to remain relevant and enhance their capacity to draw in and interact with KOLs. This can be particularly difficult for small- to medium-sized businesses where resources are limited in access to software tools and platforms.
- Analyze digital strategy development and execution
- Brainstorm how to drive innovation with a lack of resources
- Provide guidance for understanding new regulations related to digital strategy
- Implement strategies to get conservative regulatory groups more comfortable with innovation
- Discuss how to demonstrate value to garner support