Happy Holidays from DGE! Attend this conference with a colleague and BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE. Select the standard registration option and enter discount code HOLIDAYBOGO at checkout.
Facing high team turnover rates, unclear regulatory expectations, and the logistical and scheduling challenges of remote testing scenarios, human factors and usability testing has become more difficult and unpredictable than ever. DGE invites you to learn and network with an incomparable team of experts at the 4th Human Factors Engineering & Usability Studies Congress, returning to in-person learning September 19-20, 2023 in Philadelphia!
No other event goes into as much crucial detail on the regulatory, team management, and technological breakthrough topics you need to design intuitive and safe devices while meeting every deadline.
Topics covered will include:
- Learning the Right Lessons from Short-Lived, Self-Corrected Use Errors
- Overcoming the Challenges of Test Design for Home-Use Devices
- Targeting the Optimal Levels of Realism and Detail in Simulated Use Environments
- Clarifying the Amount of Simulated Training Decay Regulators Expect
- Integrating Human Factors Priorities Throughout the Design Life Cycle
- Human Factors / Human Factors Engineering
- User Experience / User Interface / UX / UI
- Combination Products
- Device Development / Device Technology
- Design Engineering
- Design Controls
- Device Development
- Device Design
- Design Assurance
- Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Product Development
- Industrial Design
- Regulatory Affairs
Help spread the word about this amazing event
Stay up to date on the latest announcements