In the digital age the pharmaceutical industry relies on their medical communication teams to interpret a tremendous amount of information into user-friendly stories that resonate with audiences. The third annual MedComm 3.0 EAST conference aims to bring industry professionals an interactive platform to explore advanced solutions to communication challenges that the pharmaceutical industry faces.
- Discuss the changing environment for publications professionals
- Break down silos when working with commercial teams
- Develop frameworks for scientific engagement
- Discuss the importance of MI omni-channel content strategies
- Achieve greater transparency and promote practices that protect the integrity of authorship
Learn and network with influential speakers who will share practices they’ve implemented to preserve company reputation and advocate for patients in a highly-regulated environment.
- Enhance optimal treatment to patients by clearly demonstrating value to practitioners, payers, and providers
- Accelerate coordination and integration of different health outcomes data and achieve external recognition for providing credible scientific information
- Assess and provide real-world insights on patient journey and clarify opportunities for improving patient outcomes
- Integrate components of a broader communication plan where a story of safety, value, efficacy, and effectiveness is delivered to support product use and access
- How collaboration between medical affairs and compliance professionals ensures companies drive medical communications toward a new future
- Understand the relevant regulatory and enforcement framework
- Describe how to mitigate risk in medical communications
This panel discussion will examine tangible recommendations for achieving greater transparency and promoting practices that protect the integrity of authorship and how to best resolve authorship disputes that arise in the development of publications and product messages.
- Properly value transparency in drug development
- Harness the potential of academic partnerships
- Understand copyright concerns when writing academic publishing contracts
- Examine advantages and disadvantages of online archives and print supplements for congress publications
- Explore applications of QR codes for accessing congress oral and poster presentations, while recognizing that current technologies may still prove to be inconvenient
- Analyze the content and access of congress publications through online platforms now employed by various pharmaceutical companies
- Discuss which dissemination practices make the most sense in a virtual environment
Even before COVID, audiences were growing more accustomed to digital channels and moving away from face-to-face communication. Careful advance preparation of a full year’s worth of digital channels can help you continue to meet the expectations of diverse audiences who know things will never go back to the way they used to be.
- Clarify exactly who your audience is and what channels they use
- Identify gaps and prioritize areas of publication
- Offer customers what they want through experiencing data in new ways
- Maintain ethical standards in digital scientific communication