Digital marketing is a field in which things are constantly progressing and changing, and it’s crucial to stay updated. At the 2nd Digital Marketing in Life Sciences Conference, you will walk away with the ability to transform the way brands communicate with customers/patients, increase transparency, engage, and grow. With the advancements in information sharing platforms, consumers have 24/7 access to information, health resources, health records, always in their pockets, the future of Digital Marketing is here.
Join those that touch the spectrum of the business to address current regulations, technologies, strategic digital marketing techniques and issues that the life sciences face daily. Hear from subject matter experts and true innovators in the digital health market at this wonderful conference. Learn how to create effective campaigns and hear exciting developments in the digital space from those transforming the industry.
This event will cover a broad spectrum of marketing techniques used by pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and curated to showcase how to make big idea topics, actionable. Through the use of case studies, the speakers will share their experiences implementing different marketing techniques, which will include digital transformation, content strategies, social media marketing, new technologies, patient and customer engagement and more. The digital community will walk away looking to advance the work that they do at this 2nd Digital Marketing in Life Sciences Conference.
- Hear real world applications and solutions to enhance your digital campaign
- Ensure your organization is following all regulatory and compliance standards while developing an effective campaign
- Learn from top industry speakers that will provide strategic solutions for your digital campaign over various parts of the life cycle
- Identify patient engagement strategies in digital trends
- Implement digital transformation for enhanced customer engagement
- Discover ways to influence with relevant content, get customers to try your product or service and eventually form a preference for your brand
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a Life Science professional working in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO sectors, with responsibility in the following areas.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Engagement
- Digital Transformation
- Content Marketing
- Commercial Marketing
- Consumer Strategy
- Digital Campaigns
- Clinical Strategy
- Omni Channel Marketer
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Experience
- Product Management
- Customer Engagement
- Commercial Excellence
- Multichannel Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Social Media
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Patient Solutions
- Global Partnerships
The goal of a branding campaign is to create an emotional connection to your product that transcends any one particular experience. A digital-first approach gives an ability to pivot quickly based on marketing data, customer feedback or changing times.
- Research and create content that gives the consumer/patient the information they need, they will value your brand and spread the word.
- Build a consumer branding campaign, to convince your customers the merits and credibility of your brand
- Hear how to allure and captivate your audience, this is a task of persuasion, not information
- Uncover the forces driving the need for better writing
Discover the four pillars of effective business writing that comprise the FASTapproach
Hear tips to ease and speed the writing process and improve the final results
Identify key elements of a CSF and where Content Strategy fits with a connect the dotsapproach
Discuss lessons learned and what to avoid with shiny penny syndrome
Assemble a solid case for change and secure investment.
As an in-house marketing specialist, it’s your job to convince and persuade your top decision makers to buy into your marketing plan. But where do you start?
- Develop a concrete plan and conduct relevant research
- Focus on how to communicate value
- Create a plan to present convincing data, provide meaningful analytics to support your case and quantifying your ask.
- Cultivate the leadership that will propel the cultural transformation needed to succeed in digital marketing.
- Deepak TomerSenior Digital Marketing and AnalyticsELI LILLY
- Elaine GambleDirector, Digital Engagement StrategyOTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL
- Mary LassiterDigital Campaign Management Product LeadSANOFI
- Ann WatsonChief Marketing OfficerMedAnswers
- Mackenzie FaroneSenior Manager of Corporate CommunicationsGREINER BIO-ONE NORTH AMERICA, INC
Direct-Ship-to-Patient drug sampling is a temporary accommodation by the FDA during the Covid-19 pandemic allowing patients to benefit from drug samples (medication adherence) through suspension of enforcement of 21 CFR part 203.This session describes adapting a platform to meet regulatory and operational requirements to create and transmit Direct-Ship-to-Patient sample request forms.
- Adhere to HIPAA and PDMA compliance
- Center the voice of the prescriber
- Review the most important regulatory guidelines and expectations
- Drive success by leveraging platform opportunities
Learn how to listen to your audience needs to stay relevant
Find new ways to experiment while gaining audience insights
Deliver impact, even with a limited budget
Ensure your organizational structure supports digital transformation success
Understand the importance of interpreting data as it relates to a user journey, not justto a user
Explore the keys to successful omnichannel marketing
Learn how link tracking puts the marketers in control
Remove link tracking adoption barriers and operational complexities
Transition from manual link tagging to automated & standardized tracking processes
Build a sustainable and scalable link management strategy while reducing costs
Explain why Artificial Intelligence is entering our companies and impacting our roles now while it is actually 50+ years old technology. Why all the hype now?
Describe why the arrival of AI in Life Sciences will become so very personal, very soon for our own careers.
Remain relevant in your career choices in a future where work is done by humans and machines
Analyze the dynamic changes in pharma/biotech as a result of COVID-19
Hear how the concept of M.O.L.E can allow you to make quick and lasting digitaltransformation
Grasp the new definition of customer engagement for HCPs and patients
Hear approachable ways to finance your center of excellence
Ensure business growth and generate higher return with more efficiencies
Leverage the three most important components: stack, staff, and support
Focus on the journey of scaling the branded web ecosystem and increasing your digital marketing efforts. Think global, act local strategy will achieve multi-national web ecosystems to scale.
- Learn clear and compelling enterprise design system & platform
- Discover how to implement global SEO and analytics strategy and architecture
- Explore an approach that will align your governance process & localization
- Develop a center of excellence with distributed teams
Seamlessly adjust to change and overcome obstacles
Maximize your skills and resources by leveraging the right technology
Establish and implement data driven strategies