Digital marketing is a field in which things are constantly progressing and changing, and it’s crucial to stay updated. At the 2nd Digital Marketing in Life Sciences Conference, you will walk away with the ability to transform the way brands communicate with customers/patients, increase transparency, engage, and grow. With the advancements in information sharing platforms, consumers have 24/7 access to information, health resources, health records, always in their pockets, the future of Digital Marketing is here.
Join those that touch the spectrum of the business to address current regulations, technologies, strategic digital marketing techniques and issues that the life sciences face daily. Hear from subject matter experts and true innovators in the digital health market at this wonderful conference. Learn how to create effective campaigns and hear exciting developments in the digital space from those transforming the industry.
This conference will cover a broad spectrum of marketing techniques used by pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and curated to showcase how to make big idea topics, actionable. Through the use of case studies, the speakers will share their experiences implementing different marketing techniques, which will include digital transformation, content strategies, social media marketing, new technologies, patient and customer engagement and more. The digital community will walk away looking to advance the work that they do at this 2nd Digital Marketing in Life Sciences Conference.
- Hear real world applications and solutions to enhance your digital campaign
- Ensure your organization is following all regulatory and compliance standards while developing an effective campaign
- Learn from top industry speakers that will provide strategic solutions for your digital campaign over various parts of the life cycle
- Identify patient engagement strategies in digital trends
- Implement digital transformation for enhanced customer engagement
- Discover ways to influence with relevant content, get customers to try your product or service and eventually form a preference for your brand
You will benefit from attending this conference if you are a Life Science professional working in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO sectors, with responsibility in the following areas.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Engagement
- Digital Transformation
- Content Marketing
- Commercial Marketing
- Consumer Strategy
- Digital Campaigns
- Clinical Strategy
- Omni Channel Marketer
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Experience
- Product Management
- Customer Engagement
- Commercial Excellence
- Multichannel Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Social Media
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Patient Solutions
- Global Partnerships
Stay up to date on the latest announcements